Friday, May 20, 2016

Bye Seniors

This week we finished the autonomous ball challenge  and disassembled our claw-bot. We began the pulling challenge and began to build a new bot. We lengthened it but did not widen it. We tested it out today but our wheels have no traction so we will try to add rubber bands on the outside of the wheel Monday.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Manic Monday

This week we hope to finish the autonomous ball challenge. We have most of the programming done already but are still making adjustments.  We also plan on doing our weekly tightening to keep the robot from falling apart.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Racquetball Solidworks

Fun Friday?

This week we accomplished the ball challenge and began to work on the autonomous ball challenge. Today we ended with most of the coding done but not 100% complete. We also finished our Solidworks of the added basket and new arm that is shaped like a Y that we built to support it better. 

Monday, May 9, 2016

Back at it again with the technical difficulties

We began to practice for the ball challenge but the robot was really unstable. We spent today tightening everything and and creating stability by adding a support system from the base to the tower. We hope to finish the autonomous ball challenge by Friday

Friday, May 6, 2016

Ball challenge, party of one.

Thursday we finally finished the autonomous triangle challenge. Friday we began to work on our ball challenge. Alot of the parts we wanted were already taken by 4th hour so we had to create our own design that consist of a Y shaped arm and two gears that poll the ball into the cradle.

Monday, May 2, 2016


Finally. after what seemed like forever, we completed the autonomous tetrahedron challenge on our second attempt for the day. To get it to work, we had to slow down our robot completely, which mean essentially changing everything.